Testimonials (page 7):
61) “I had severe Congestive Cardiac Failure (CCF) resulting from uncontrolled hypertension. I was severely breathless, and had severe bouts of continuous cough at nigh along with swelling in the feet. After taking treatment form Mundewadi Ayurvedic Clinic for 4 months, all my symptoms reduced significantly. My quality of life has improved very much”. ”
RMR, 69 years, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA.
62) “I had severe mitral valve regurgitation (MR/MI) resulting in severe breathlessness and very poor quality of life. After taking Ayurvedic treatment from Dr A A Mundewadi for 4 months, most of my symptoms reduced significantly”. ”
BK, 31 years, Lakhimpur, Assam, INDIA.
63) “I had severe recurrent sinusitis and bronchiectasis since nearly childhood. I used to have severe and recurrent chest infections leading to a very poor quality of life. Detailed investigations showed that I had severe Cystic Bronchiectasis with Aspergillosis infection. After taking treatment form Mundewadi Ayurvedic Clinic for 5 months, my symptoms reduced significantly, my appetite improved and I have put on weight. Overall, my quality of life is now much better”. ”
KM, 37 years, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, INDIA.
64) “I had eczema on my feet since nearly 20 years; my father too had the same condition. After taking Dr Mundewadi’s Ayurvedic treatment, my eczema has subsided completely”. ”
ABM, 57 years, Latur, Maharashtra, INDIA.
65) “I had severe Sensorineural Hearing Loss (SNHL) since several years which used to get even more aggravated due to my being allergic to dust and cold drinks. After treatment from Mundewadi Ayurvedic Clinic for 8 months, my hearing has improved by nearly 80 %. My allergic tendencies have significantly reduced”. ”
CK, 36 years, CHENNAI, INDIA.
66) “I had Multi Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR TB) and I had several multiple side effects due to which I was seriously considering stopping modern treatment which I was taking for MDR TB. After starting Ayurvedic treatment from Dr A A Mundewadi, all my side effects disappeared, all my symptoms like breathlessness and cough gradually resolved completely, and I was successfully able to continue the modern treatment too. Three months after starting Ayurvedic treatment, my sputum converted negative on consecutive tests. Dr Mundewadi continuously stressed the importance of completing the full course of modern treatment as well as Ayurvedic treatment. After six months of Ayurvedic treatment, I was declared cured by the modern doctors as well, and I was advised to stop all treatment”. ”
TMK, 29 years, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA.
67) “My relative, Miss K.F.J.M. aged 17 years developed autoimmune encephalopathy in June 2015 after a severe bout of malarial fever. She had convulsions, and slipped into a coma for nearly 50 days. Conservative modern intensive care treatment was ongoing; however, the addition of Ayurvedic immune-modifying and anti-fever medications in high doses helped to control her fever as well as the convulsions. Further, Ayurvedic medications were given to stimulate her brain and nervous system; this helped her to recover completely. As of July 2017, she is completely normal and working as a teacher. ”
Dr T A , MD, DCH, 0 years, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA.
Note added by Dr A A Mundewadi: The above case convincingly proves that (i) Ayurvedic medication can be given effectively to seriously ill patients – even to those who are unconscious or in coma – and (ii) Ayurvedic medication can be safely given concurrently with modern medication; however, (iii) combined treatment needs to be initiated at the earliest to give the maximum possible positive results.
68) “I had mild fever, cough, breathlessness and weight loss since several months. I was investigated thoroughly with a suspected diagnosis of either tuberculosis or cancer. Finally, doctors conclusively ruled out both these conditions and confirmed that I had sarcoidosis. I tried modern treatment for this condition for several months, but was not happy with the results. I consulted Dr A A Mundewadi for Ayurvedic treatment. After 4 months of treatment, all my symptoms resolved completely”. ”
SPS, 63 years, Bhandup, Mumbai, INDIA.
69) “I was diagnosed as having Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) since the age of 5 years. Since the last few years, I started having regular problems like falling platelet counts and tiny bleeding spots especially on my legs and feet. Doctors put me on steroids after which there were no symptoms and my platelet counts remained high. However, whenever the dose of steroids was reduced, there was a relapse. Doctors tried IVIG too; however the benefit was for a limited time. I then commenced Ayurvedic treatment from Dr A A Mundewadi. After 6 months of treatment, I was successfully able to get off steroids without any problem”. ”
AK, 25 years, West Bengal, INDIA
70) “I had severe osteoarthritis for nearly 2 years and was finding it very difficult to do manual labour through which I earn a living. I started treatment from Mundewadi Ayurvedic Clinic and was advised Ayurvedic medicines in high doses. I was initially a bit apprehensive about the medicines; however, I was able to take all medicines without any problem. In eight months, I was relieved of my suffering, and now I am able to earn a living without any problem. ”
MS, 45 years, Reti-Bunder, Mumbra, Thane, Maharashtra, IndiaTranslated from Urdu